ATA100 AIS Transceiver
ATA100 AIS Transceiver, Class A
Fully compliant class A transceiver for use at sea and inland waterways. Equipped with a full-colour, 7” LCD display and simple to use interface. Supplied with GPS antenna.
The ATA100 AIS Transponder is a fully compliant Class A transceiver designed to complement the existing range of maritime safety equipment from Ocean Signal.
It also complies with the EU Inland Waterways standard, administered by the CCNR.
- Compact single unit solution with full colour display
- Colour coastline map
- Compliant with EU Inland Waterways standard
- Radar and Target list displays
- Selectable chart orientation
- Incoming message & alarm display Alarm output for AIS SART, MOB and EPIRB detection
- Surface mount and bracket mount options
- Supplied with GPS antenna
- Continuous self-testing with alarm notifications
- Simple to use Message sending functionality
- Compliant to regulations
- WiFi and USB interfaces for PC & tablet connection
- Pilot plug
- Waterproof to IPx7
- Isolated alarm relay contacts
- Programmable for up to 30 MOB units
- Simple installation